The proposed minor subdivision is required to meet the criteria established in the Lakewood Subdivision Ordinance.
1. All subdivision plats shall comply with the following laws, ordinances and regulations:
a. Compliance with all applicable provisions of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S) as amended.
b. Compliance with the City of Lakewood Municipal Charter and Municipal Code, including but not limited to, the Zoning Ordinance, Building and Housing Codes and other applicable ordinances of the City of Lakewood.
c. Compliance with the Major Street Plan, Bicycle System Master Plan, Capital Improvements and Preservation Plan, and Community Resources Master Plan.
d. Compliance with the regulations of the Jefferson County Health Department and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
e. Compliance with the requirements of the Colorado Department of Transportation.
f. Compliance with the City's Engineering Standards.
g. Compliance with the requirements of the fire district and utility companies service the subject property.
2. Conformance with the advisory principles in the Lakewood Comprehensive Plan.
3. Promote pedestrian and street connectivity, and consider adjacent land of patterns and topography to further sustain any future land development.
4. Potential hazards are addressed with an engineering design that will sufficiently mitigate the potential harm.
5. Future resubdivision is taken into account.
6. Conformance with the residential subdivision standards.
7. Conformance with the non-residential subdivision standards.
8. All lots shall be developable and capable of being built upon.