Item 6 – Public Comment

Anyone who would like to address the Council on any matter other than an Agenda Item will be given the opportunity. Speakers should limit their comments to three minutes.

Videos

Public Meeting Video

How to Connect to provide Public Comment
By iPad, iPhone, or Android device on the Zoom App, enter webinar ID: 998 6958 5479
By Telephone: 720-707-2699
Webinar ID: 998 6958 5479, #
Participant ID: #
Press *9 to Request to Speak, you will be prompted when to speak.
Press *6 to Unmute

Comments & Feedback

Comments
 
This case is closed, online commenting is no longer available.
Online comments closed at 12:00 PM MST 1/10/22.
Hello. It's stated in the letter I received regarding the meeting for the Sewer rate increase that 67 percent of the O&M costs are paid to the District for wastewater treatment. I'm wondering how that percentage may have changed over the past few years? I also would like to know the breakout of the other 33 percent and some historical information on how that has changed over the last few years. Thank you for your consideration.
January 8, 2022, 11:10 AM
Holly Arnett
3 / 10 Council Members have viewed this comment
Hello. Regarding the requested rate increase for Lakewood's Sewer Utility... It's stated in the letter I received regarding the meeting that 67% of the O&M costs are for payment to the District for wastewater treatment. I would like to know the breakout of the other 33% of the costs and how the respective percentages of those costs have changed over the last year? 3 years? 5 years? But specifically, the change in costs/overhead for what isn't paid to the District during those periods? Thank you. Respectfully submitted, Holly Arnett
January 8, 2022, 11:04 AM
Holly Arnett
3 / 10 Council Members have viewed this comment
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Your Question has been submitted.